한국수의임상피부학회

한국수의임상피부학회
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

"Cosmos Troupe "Great Ace Attorney" No Objections!"…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulMoQY
    댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-22 02:35

본문

I went to see the Cosmos Troupe's "The Great Ace Attorney."

I've never played the game, but after watching the play, I watched the Capcom video and was as amazed at how well it was recreated as ever.

Naruhodo Ryunosuke, Ruka Hikaru.

You might say I always have the same impression, but he has incredible proportions.

He looks so good in his school uniform.

He's innocent and a little unsure of himself (people say his eyes wander), but he has a strong sense of justice, and the way he stands up to the situation while sweating profusely really suited the role.

His over-the-top reactions are unique to Ace Attorney.

The amount of lines he delivers is incredible.

Sherlock Holmes, Takashou Senku.

Holmes is a light-hearted, slightly annoying character, but when I watched the game video, it was so similar that I was moved.

It's a rare comedy, but he looked lively and fun.

The Holmes House was where Makaze Holmes lived, and the hole in the VR was still being used without being repaired.

The Excalibur team came to watch that day, so they ad-libbed the scene of the prison where they pulled out Excalibur and cut it.

Excalibur team members: Haruno Sakura, Sakuragi Minato, Yuuma Rin, Matsukaze Hikaru, Wakasho Ritsu, and others.

Arthur's father is also there, and Guinevere and Lancelot have an adulterous date.

Mikotoba Susato, Yamabuki Hibari.

The heroine who Naruhodo has a slight crush on.

I was surprised when I saw the game video and how similar their way of speaking is.

Everyone really does imitate them.

Asougi Kazuma, Kazeiro Hinata.

I'm sure it's an important role, but he's dead from the beginning and doesn't interact with anyone, so it's a waste.

Standing back to back with Ruka, I was excited to see the tall stature and super proportions lined up together.

Although he doesn't have many scenes, he conveyed a sultry, arrogant vibe.

The mystery of Asogi remains, so I'm looking forward to a sequel.

Lord Banjiks, Shion Yuki.

He's the most intense of the full cast of characters.

His dark, cosplay-like role is the complete opposite of his own gentle demeanor.

I think the role would suit someone bigger and more imposing, but he really captured the atmosphere.

The scene where he puts his leg on the table in the courtroom actually appeared in the game video, which surprised me too.

I was strangely convinced that he was cast specifically for this heel drop.

Other characters were also intense, such as Inspector Gregson with fish and chips in one hand, the suspicious-looking Natsume Soseki, and everyone else in flashy costumes.

The story's points of criticism are aside because it's a game, so I enjoyed the light comedy touch.

When the series' theme song started, the audience went wild, clapping so hard that my hands hurt.

The audience also came down from the stage, and it was over in a flash.

Theater Diary

Takarazuka Cosmos Troupe (em-net.ne.jp)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.